|This article contains spoilers for the game's puzzles. If you'd like to solve them for yourself, you should avoid reading this article.|
This article contains spoilers for the game's puzzles. If you'd like to solve them for yourself, you should avoid reading this article.
The following is a walkthrough for Chapter 2 of Detention.
The chapter opens with Ray waking up in a chair in a field, with paper airplanes falling around her.
- Walk all the way to the right and enter the school.
- Go to the left and take the note on the cart.
- If you go right instead, there is a save point.
- Continue left and go downstairs, then walk all the way to the right and take the spirit money off the stool.
- Go back upstairs and enter the door just to the right. Walk all the way to the left and interact with the fire, then use the spirit money on it. Take the fan from the fireplace.
- Leave the room, holding your breath as you pass under the puppets.
- Go upstairs and walk left, entering the second usable door. Interact with the grave and take the incense sticks.
- Go back down to the basement and interact with the incense burner under the red light. Use the incense on the burner.
- You will pass by a lantern specter. Approach it until you are almost even with the lantern, then turn around and stand still. When it starts to lean down towards you, hold your breath. Remain still and holding your breath until you are even with its legs before you continue moving.
- After burning the incense, walk left and you will find an open cell. Take the item from the prisoner.
- Go back to the first floor and walk all the way right. You will find a door with 2 figures on it. Interact with it. Place the feather fan in the right one's hand and the wood token in the left. Enter through the door and go right to enter the next building.
- Take the first door on the left and interact with the cabinet on the far right wall for a key.
- Leave the room and continue walk left. You will pass a lantern specter. Exit when you reach the end of the hall. Continue walking left in the next room and exit at the end.
- Grab the roof key before exiting through the arch. Walk all the way left until you reach a large tree. Interact with it to get an 8-track tape.
- Return through the arch and go left back the way you came. Walk right. The lights will go off. Continue right until you find the light switch. Interact with it and flip it, then stare at it for a moment.
- A Lantern specter will appear on the right. Ignore it and go left, taking the first door you find.
- Interact with the broadcast equipment and use the tape on it. Switch to track 4 using the red button.
- Leave the room and go right, taking the first door you find.
- Interact with the piano. There are 7 keys. From left to right, they are numbered 1 to 7. Press them in this order: 232776532
- Leave the piano and take the puppet from the cage hanging in the center of the room.
- Leave the room and walk all the way to the left and exit. Then walk all the way right and exit. You're now back in the building from before.
- Go up the stairs and use the key to unlock the gate to the roof. Walk right and take the film near where the figure jumps.
- Go back down to the second floor and walk right, taking the first usable door you find. Use the film on the projector.
- Leave the room and take the next door on the right. You will pass a lantern specter.
- The screen will show the numbers 025121
- Leave the room and go back downstairs, passing a lantern specter, to the first floor and walk all the way right, passing the save station and going through the double door again. Enter the building on the right and take the first door on the left.
- Interact with the phone. Pick up the receiver and dial 025121.
- You can dial 119 or 110 first for an achievement.
- A cutscene will play. Exit the room when it finishes and pick up the puppet next to the door.
- Walk all the way left and exit, passing a lantern specter. Then walk left and exit again.
- Exit through the arch and walk left to the puppet theater. Interact with it and put the prisoner puppet in the left hand and the police puppet in the right. Take the key that falls out of the middle puppet.
- Return through the arch and go right, then downstairs to the basement, then all the way to the right. Use this key to unlock the door you find there.
- Walk all the way right and you will trigger a cutscene, then continue walking right and pick up the item on the desk they were at. Exit through the door to the right.
- Walk right and take the door, then continue walking right until you trigger a cutscene. After it ends, continue to the right and interact with the statue.
- Ask every question